DIY Vinyl Wall Quotes and Wall Art

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Vinyl wall quotes and wall art can be expensive so I figured out how to make some of my own with just contact paper.  I was looking at Ebay the other day and saw that you can get vinyl fairly inexpensive now according where you get it from.  It doesn't have to be Cricut or Provocraft brand.  All of the ones below were made using painted contact paper.







One day I was looking around on the Hobby Lobby website and came across some framed letters that are like the photo above.  It inspired me to make my own vinyl wall art/quote....spelling "Dream".  Below is the photo of my finished vinyl wall art/quote. What do you think?



This one I made using photoshop, scissors and contact paper.






Here are some more vinyl wall quotes I've done:


 This one is in my little boys room that I made using the Cricut Create die cut machine.







This one is in my living room and I made this one using the Cricut.





You can make your own vinyl wall quotes/art.  There are two different ways I've made them but instead of purchasing special vinyl, I just used spray painted contact paper to make all of these. Contact paper doesn't have to be just for lining shelves :)  Here are links to both ways:



To learn how to make vinyl wall art without using a die cutter go here:



If you have a Cricut or similar die cutter go here:


Have fun saving money and making your own vinyl wall quotes and vinyl wall art!!!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment